Where's the Risk? Contingent Labor in the Canadian Marketplace
In today’s market, more Canadian organizations are relying on consultants, contractors and temporary employees as an effective business strategy – but few fully understand the risks associated with contingent labour.
Join Head2Head on March 22 from 12:00 to 1:30 PM for a complimentary webinar, “Where’s the Risk? Contingent Labour in the Canadian Marketplace.” In this educational session, we will discuss the current influences on Canadian contingent workforce management, examine potential risk and liability areas, and provide self-assessment tools to assist you to evaluate your organization’s level of risk.
Register now to reserve your place!
What you will learn:
- Investigate recent economic and staffing trends related to the use of contingent labour across all business areas, and related industry terminology
- Understand “co-employment risk” and the implications of Bill 139
- Review the potential impact of CRA scrutiny, and use our risk calculator to help assess the possible financial impact of your organization’s risk level
- Examine recent, real business examples of how liability areas can hurt an organization
- Learn the economic and business drivers that lead organizations to outsource their contingent payroll
This session will conclude with a Q&A session. Handouts and self-assessment tools will be provided.
About the Speaker
Jesse Ryan, Head of Contingent Workforce Management, helps Head2Head’s customers reduce their liability and co-employment risk through the effective management of their contract staff. With more than a decade of related experience, Jesse understands the unique needs of Canadian employers in the current marketplace.webinar, CWM, contingent labour